Universities are operating within a tight fiscal environment where it is not always possible to commit to major new build capital infrastructure projects. Maximising the value of existing building stock is a cost effective alternative that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the quality of the teaching and learning experience.
In this focus day you will explore the following strategies to re-life existing building stock:
- Unlocking the Potential Big Data: Assessing How to Use Data to Future Model Availability of Space
- Utilising Technology to Maximise your Physical Space
- Maximising the Potential of Existing Land by Carrying Out Vertical Expansion of Existing Stock
- Maximising Asset Productivity and Operational Performance
- Improving the Performance of Buildings through Retro-commissioning
- Research Facilities: Determining Feasibility of Retrofitting Existing Space vs Designing New Facilities for Long Term Cost Benefits
If you’re looking for cost effective strategies that you can utilise when retrofitting existing campus infrastructure whilst also exploring how you can maximise the operational performance of current building stock, then this focus day will provide you with the solutions to the challenges you will face.
Focus Day facilitators: